This high-fiber dish lets you enjoy Asian flavors while reaping the nutritional value of the natural ingredients. Loaded with fiber and protein, this dish will keep you full until breakfast. Get the complete Total Choice Plan here.
- 4 oz shrimp, cooked
- 1/2 cup broccoli, chopped, cooked, drained
- 1/2 cup fresh sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup fresh green sweet bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup long grain brown rice, cooked
- 1/2 cup fresh white onion, chopped
Combine ingredients on stove top and heat thoroughly.
Prep time: 10 minutes, protein: 17 g, calories: 390, fiber: 20 g
Watch The Video
This recipe was recently featured in The Total Choice: Customized Meal Plans for Weight Loss.