Fitness trainer Tracy Anderson loves to drink a smoothie with blue matcha powder every morning for energy. This trending powder is made from the butterfly pea plant which is a flower with many health properties -- like antioxidants to boost your metabolism. It can also help you avoid an afternoon sugar crush and can keep you focused and energized.
- 1/2 cup probiotic coconut yogurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 serving blue matcha powder
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup organic cashew milk
- 1/4 cup water
- coconut chips (optional)
1. Blend ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Top with coconut chips and enjoy!
**Note: Calorie count doesn't include the coconut chips topping.