1 medium onion, finely diced 2 cloves garlic, finely diced 2 tbsp olive oil 8 oz potatoes, cubed (large) and cooked 8 oz shredded turkey 4 oz sun-dried tomatoes, chopped 2 oz cucumber, peeled and diced 2 oz radish, finely sliced 1 oz cornichon, finely sliced 3 oz low-fat mayonnaise 1 oz creme fraîche 1 tbsp capers, chopped 1 twig dill, chopped 2 tbsp white-wine vinegar 1 medium lemon and zest 2 oz rendered bacon (optional) 2 oz white wine or broth (optional) salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large pan, over medium heat, sweat the onions and garlic in olive oil.
2. Add the cooked potatoes and sauté for about three minutes until golden brown. Set aside to cool.
3. In a large salad bowl, combine all remaining ingredients to make a mayonnaise mixture. Squeeze lemon juice, adjust seasonings, add lemon zest shavings, and mix well. If the mixture is too thick you can add in a small amount of white wine or broth to thin it out and adjust the consistency.
4. Transfer the potatoes into the mayonnaise mixture and gently stir until the potatoes are well coated.
5. Sprinkle with crunchy bacon tips and serve.
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.