Nutritional yeast is one of the only ways that someone on a vegan diet can naturally get vitamin B12 in their diet. Try out this delicious chili cheese dip from Delish Knowledge to get some added vitamins into your diet.
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked for at least an 1 hour, drained
- 1 orange bell pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 (15 oz) cans black beans, rinsed an drained
- 12 oz fresh salsa
Click here for the instructions.