- 1 package King Soba rice noodles
- 1 medium sized carrot, grated
- 1/2 cup finely shredded purple cabbage
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp wheat free tamari
- 1 red chili, optional
- 1-inch chunk ginger, grated
Have your vegetables prepared and dressing blended before cooking the rice noodles.
Add all the ingredients for the dressing into a blender or a bowl and whisk to combine. Cook one package of black rice noodles according to direction on the package.
Once cooked, drain well, then transfer into a large mixing bowl. Toss the warm noodles with the veggies, herbs, and dress with enough sesame vinaigrette to coat thoroughly.