- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1 baseball-sized rutabega, cut into thin half-moons
- 4 kale leaves, destemmed, roughly chopped
- 2 cups snow peas (or sugar snaps), cut in half on the bias
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp gluten-free tamari
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews, chopped
Make sure everything is chopped and grated and ready to go.
In a small jar or bowl, mix together the ginger, vinegar, fish sauce, and 1 tablespoon sesame oil, then set aside.
Heat a large wok, or saute pan and add the other 1 tablespoon of sesame oil. Once the oil is hot, add the rutabega moons and broccoli and cook, stirring frequently, for 5-8 minutes. Add the celery and kale, continuing to mix until kale is wilted. Stir in the water chestnuts and quinoa, add the sauce and continue to toss until everything is well combined.
Topped with chopped cashews. Serve and enjoy!