This white bean almond cookie doesn't have any refined sugar and will allow you to indulge in a sweet snack without the unecessary calories.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cooked white beans, drained and pureed
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a standing mixer, beat the coconut oil, coconut sugar, bean puree, coconut milk, and almond extract until smooth.
3. In a bowl, sift together the oat flour, salt, and baking powder. Slowly add this flour to the wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
4. Stir in the sliced almonds.
5. Drop heaping tablespoons of batter on a parchment lined cookie sheet and bake for 13 to 15 minutes.
6. Transfer cookies to a rack to cool. Enjoy.