Zucchini is packed with a lot of nutrients like vitamin C, potassium, and fiber to help your body function. Load up shredded zucchini with beneficial spices and peanut butter for extra protein to make a delicious lunch or dinner.
2 large zucchini, shredded without seeds 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter 1 large red onion, sliced 1 clove garlic, finely diced 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 oz white wine 1 tbsp olive oil 1 tsp butter 2 oz coriander, chopped 6 oz cooked shrimp (optional) 1 oz spring onions, chopped 2 oz sprouts 1 chili, finely chopped salt and pepper, to taste
1. In a large pan under medium heat sauté onions, garlic, and ginger in olive oil.
2. Add the zucchini and toss for about one minute. Then deglaze with white wine.
3. Then, add the peanut butter, stir, and let everything come to a boil.
4. Turn the heat down and add the remaining ingredients.
5. Adjust seasonings, cover, and let simmer for an additional minute.
6. Serve on top of Asian noodles, linguine, as a side with garlic bread.
Become an insider
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s free, daily newsletter and get his exclusive, personal tips for living your best life.