2 tbsp olive oil 1 onion, diced 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced kosher salt, to taste 1/2 zucchini, diced chili powder tbsp 2 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken 1 can black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed 1 1/2 cups tomatillo salsa shredded cheddar or jack cups 2
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add in the olive oil.
3. When hot, add in the onion and garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add in the peppers and the zucchini and saute until tender, another 4 minutes. Season with salt and chili powder.
5. Stir in the chicken and beans and toss to coat.
6. Pour in the salsa and top with the cheese.
7. Place into the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown and bubbly around the edges.
Subscribe to Dr. Oz’s newsletter and never miss the best content.
Get everything you need to live healthy and happy.
Click here to sign up.