How can I tell the difference between physical hunger and emotional hunger? Do weight loss products like Hoodia work? Why are 10,000 steps a day recommended? How do we motivate others to lose weight without offending them? YOU asked, they answered. Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen team up to share weight loss tips and diet truths - and help you drop the pounds.
Reboot your body in 14 days: Click here to get your own copy and read an excerpt from YOU: On a Diet by Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen.
Click here to watch Part 1:
- I want to make positive changes in my life. Where do I start?
- Why is it harder to lose weight as we get older?
- I consume a lot of artificial sweeteners. Are they safe?
Click here to watch Part 3:
- Why is it so hard to lose arm fat?
- What are your thoughts on the blood type diet?
- What's the best way to detoxify the body when starting a weight loss program?
- Is it better to eat before or after exercise?
Click here to watch Part 4:
- Can belly fat cause any major health problems?
- Is sex considered good exercise?
- I've been working out for a year and have hit a plateau. How can I get past this?
- What is a daily normal sugar intake?
Click here to watch Part 5:
- How bad is it to have dinner at 9 p.m. or 10 p.m. twice a week?
- Do you have any weight loss shake recipes?
- I exercise but belly fat keeps coming on. What can I do?
- Is yo-yo dieting more dangerous than being overweight?
Click here to watch Part 6:
- I have osteoporosis. What are some safe exercises I can do?
- I have a sweet tooth. What can I do when I crave chocolate?
Click here to watch Part 7:
- How does cortisol affect belly fat?
- What are the benefits of fiber for dieting?
Dr. Oz answers MORE of your questions. Click here to watch exclusive Webchat After Show footage!